Srija files Dowry Harassment case against Sirish




 click below read more for MORE.....

  




Srija, daughter of K. Chiranjeevi lodged complaint on her husband Sirish Bharadwaj alleging that she was physically ill treated and abused by husband and mother-in-law forcing her to bring dowry.

"We have received the complaint lodged by Srija and we have registered a case under the Dowry Harassment and Dowry Prohibition Act," said AK Khan, on clarifying the complaint lodged by Srija.

The root cause for entire family crisis is Sirish was expecting money from Chiranjeevi from the very first year after marriage which Srija sensed early.

"He started harassing me after an year of marriage. As I had married against my parents wishes and we are blessed with a daughter, I kept quiet. As Sirish is always expecting money from me I felt insecure and transferred all my properties to my parents. Later, the harassment increased and they kept a watch on my movements. I tolerated all this. Recently during my cousin Allu Arujn's marriage, they called me several times to know my whereabouts. A week back he asked me to get Rs 50 lakh and after that I came home and didn’t go back. My mother-in-law was supporting him in this," said Srija, in her complaint.

Mr Bhardwaj is currently a member of Central Board of Film Certification Regional Office. This couple even had a cute two-and-a-half year-old daughter Nivruththi whom Chiru loves the more.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...